We are searching for Oracle Cloud Success Specialists to assist our Cloud customers adopt cloud technology and achieve value from their Cloud investments. This is technical field sales role and will require cloud sales background.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You're passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
The target candidates profile is one who can blend technical skills, analytical problem solving skills and strong focus on customer success. The successful Oracle Customer Success Specialist candidate will need to clearly demonstrate his/her ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technology and meet the following criteria:
• Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction of the Oracle Cloud product and services
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
• Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Work to identify and/or develop 'upsell' opportunities or resell value of cloud services;
• Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
• Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
• Strong technical knowledge is required in order to apply how Oracles solutions to customer business requirements
• Familiarity working directly with clients of all sizes.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented and analytical.
• Strong team player but still a self-starter.
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
• Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies, either Oracle or competitive cloud products and services
• Capable of driving customer consumption of cloud credits and act in a trusted advisor capacity assisting customers to successfully utilize the Oracle cloud from a post- sales perspective
• Perform onboarding activities and project management activities, as needed
• 3-5+ years of relevant technical sales experience.
• Experience is required with Oracle or competitive cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry
• Experience with Agile and SCRUM-based projects or working with rapid and iterative technical design/implementation projects
• Modern CSS, HTML5 website design and development experience
• SaaS applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle SaaS, ServiceNow, etc) development and integration experience
Location : Reston VA, Austin TX, Santa Monica CA, or Burlington MA - this role reports to the office daily. Candidates must live local.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with a higher volume of smaller, less complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Corporation (Oracle) provides products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology (IT) environments, including application, platform and infrastructure. The Company's businesses include cloud and on-premise software, hardware and services. Its cloud and on-premise software business consists of three segments, including cloud software and on-premise software, which includes Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software license updates and product support. Its hardware business consists of two segments, including hardware products and hardware support. The Company's services business includes the remainder of the Company's segments. Its services business includes activities, such as consulting services, enhanced support services and education services, among others.