Major Accounts Application Sales ~ Oracle Marketing Cloud
Aug 06, 2018
Oracle Marketing Cloud Application Sales Rep.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-style Sr. Applications Sales Representative ...someone with drive, who will walk through brick walls without having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it... immerse themselves in it, continuously.
Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) is seeking a passionate and talented Sr. Applications Sales Representatives to work remotely in the Boston region, selling our OMC products; Eloqua, BlueKai, Responsys, and Maximizer .
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Sell our award winning solutions to high quality Enterprise Accounts
- Generate, develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work with OMC and partner technologies to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Work in a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts.
- Create and manage territory and account plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS YOU HAVE TO GET IT DONE:
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths.
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customers pain points.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customers business and discuss issues from multiple angles.
- You keenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business.
- You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus.
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers.
- Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid market companies.
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts.
- 10+ years proven sales experience in software sales or services.
- Experience selling to senior level marketers (i.e. CMO) is a strong asset.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Corporation (Oracle) provides products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology (IT) environments, including application, platform and infrastructure. The Company's businesses include cloud and on-premise software, hardware and services. Its cloud and on-premise software business consists of three segments, including cloud software and on-premise software, which includes Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software license updates and product support. Its hardware business consists of two segments, including hardware products and hardware support. The Company's services business includes the remainder of the Company's segments. Its services business includes activities, such as consulting services, enhanced support services and education services, among others.