Cloud Customer Success Manager - Analytics - United States
Aug 06, 2018
Oracle Cloud Customer Success Manager - Analytics
Overall, the Oracle Cloud Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor leadership role. This critical role requires excellent customer-facing and communication skills as well as a deep passion for helping customers be successful in adopting Oracles Cloud Services. It requires technical skills focused on Business Intelligence and Analytics as well as a working knowledge of Database, Networking, and Security to help customers successfully deploy their BI and Analytics solutions on the Oracle Cloud. The role is focused on ensuring customers are getting value from the Cloud services they have subscribed to and that they continue to renew and expand their use of Oracles Cloud.
• Onboard new customers by providing an overview of their new Cloud Services. This includes an introductory walk-through of their Cloud portal, assistance with provisioning service instances, education on life-cycle management activities and monitoring service usage, and providing best practices on how to most effectively work with Oracle Technical Support
• Develop long term partnerships with customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with Oracle
• Provide implementation oversight and liaison between customers and Oracles internal eco-system to ensure customers needs are getting met as they adopt Oracle Cloud Services
• Escalate unresolved technical issues - to be worked within the Oracle extended Product Management, Development, Cloud Operations, and Support ecosystem
• Serve as the voice of the customer the customers advocate to provide feedback directly to Oracle Product Management and Development organizations so Oracle can continuously improve Oracle Cloud Services
• Educate customers on new Cloud Service features and releases
• Drive high customer satisfaction, as measured by customer reference-ability, renewals, and expansions
Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service or Oracle Analytics Cloud including an understanding of Oracles overall Cloud architecture, security, and networking. Alternatively, hands-on experience with competing Analytics Cloud technologies.
• Hands-on experience with the Oracle Business Intelligence stack (OBIEE, BI Publisher, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Warehouse, Dashboard/Reports, Security, SSO, Networking) or competing technologies
• Hands on experience with Oracle Essbase or competing technologies
• Hands on experience with Oracle Data Visualization (R, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing experience a plus) or competing technologies
• Hands on experience with Big Data solutions, BDCS, Hadoop, Cloudera etc.
• Passion for working with customers and a desire to play an instrumental role in their success
• Impeccable customer-facing and communication skills
• Excellent organizational, operational, and time-management skills
For more information, contact: Anita Filip - Principal Talent Advisor
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Corporation (Oracle) provides products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology (IT) environments, including application, platform and infrastructure. The Company's businesses include cloud and on-premise software, hardware and services. Its cloud and on-premise software business consists of three segments, including cloud software and on-premise software, which includes Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software license updates and product support. Its hardware business consists of two segments, including hardware products and hardware support. The Company's services business includes the remainder of the Company's segments. Its services business includes activities, such as consulting services, enhanced support services and education services, among others.